Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Avery & Owen!

After many years of trying to have children, my brother and his wife finally got pregnant with TWINS...a boy and a girl.
Today they are ONE!!! I can't believe how fast this past year flew by!
I am so happy for my brother and sister-in-law. They are awesome parents and Avery and Owen are the sweetest little things! I miss them so much.

Happy Birthday, Avery and Owen!
My wish for you is that you come to know the Lord at a young age and that you grow to love and serve Him all the days of your lives!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5&6

I love you,
Aunt Trish or Auntie...whichever you decide to call me :)



2 comments:

  1. sooooo happy for them....what a great looking family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trish, so well said, what a wonderful wish for my babies, I sure hope they grow up to be wonderful, God loving, caring and humble people! Love you all and miss you!

    ReplyDelete