Monday, February 28, 2011

Anxious heart

I feel like too often this is me...


I worry. I worry about everything.
I ran across this verse...

When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
And through the rivers,
they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire,
you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
Isaiah 43:2

Lord, thank You that I can partner with You in my life...in raising my boys, in my marriage and my other relationships and that I don't have to do it alone. I'm grateful that I can have clear directions from Your Word and wisdom as I pray to You for answers.

God Bless,
Trish

2 comments:

  1. Trish, I can see your heartfelt thanks in your everyday life. With your children, husband, siblings, folks, friends and even me.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I needed to read today! I'm feeling so anxious lately. I hate that. You know what would help me feel less anxious? You helping decorate my hideous home.

    ReplyDelete