Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My little monster in the night...

Dave left yesterday evening for a meeting over at his corp. office in Novi so it is just me and the boys until tomorrow evening. I had to share this story because it just cracked me up.
I heard a noise out in the kitchen early this morning and got up to check it out. Usually I would be a little scared since Dave wasn't home but Rocko wasn't barking so I figured it was nothing. As I turned the corner to the kitchen there was Carter, my two year old, with a butter knife in one hand and an open jar of peanut butter in another. He had opened the pantry door, climbed up and got down the peanut butter, opened it all by himself, and then grabbed a butter knife from the silverware drawer. When he saw me he said, "I hungry!" It was so funny!
Anyways, just thought I would share that story for a little Tuesday love and hopefully to put a smile on your face :)
By the way...our camera went kaputz so not sure when I will be posting more pictures? I am bummed because I have some great ones to share from our trip to the UP. Hopefully I will be able to share some soon!
Hope you are doing great...
Blessings,
Trish

1 comment:

  1. That's is hilarious, says Tiffany. We enjoyed this story & hope Dave made it home safe. I just watched a video from there of the changing trees & am crying. I miss it there SO much. I just checked into flights & it'll be over $400 but I'm going to ask Michael 'cause I need some Northern Girlfriend love & time! I love you & miss you.

    ReplyDelete