Monday, October 4, 2010

A day trip, some Fall nesting and even a craft project...

Dave had the day off this past Friday and since it was such a beautiful day, we decided to take a drive with the boys.
We ended up in Leland and strolled around the old fish town.


The sky was so beautiful...the water on Lake Michigan was like glass. We wished we were on Papa's boat heading over to Manitou Island :)


The boys loved this HUGE anchor...


and this HUGE pumpkin!

We also found this pumpkin patch that we had went to a few years ago and could never find again. Carter was asleep in the van so he missed out on the pumpkin picking. Ethan picked out Carter's pumpkin for him :)


After our trip I was so excited to get home and put out some of our pumpkins and start decorating for Fall. I love this time of year!!!

I even decided to get crafty and make this little banner!


These sunflowers are from our garden.






I truly am overflowing with thankfulness. I am so thankful to God for my family and all that He has blessed us with.
Be joyful ALWAYS
Pray continually;
GIVE THANKS
in all circumstances.
1 thessalonians 5:16-18
Happy Fall to you all,
Trish



2 comments:

  1. Great post, I love the fall decor!!! I just love that passage too, one of my favorites....I love the happy fall banner, I may have to copy that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is AWESOME Trish! Thanks for the uplifting message....beautiful photos too!!

    ReplyDelete