Thursday, October 7, 2010

Family

On Tuesday a good friend took our family photos for us. We had such a fun time taking them. She took over 100 photos! Here is just a sampling of them...

It was so much fun to take some shots of just Dave and I together. We haven't done that since our engagement & wedding photos almost 6 years ago.
Sometimes I think it is easy to forget the couple that once was...especially when kids come along. Looking at these photos reminds me of the love that Dave and I have for one another and is also a reminder to cherish eachother in the midst of life with young children.




I absolutely love this picture. It seems as though this ray of sunshine is coming down sraight from Heaven to shine on Carter...

and in this one it looks as though Ethan is looking up to heaven. Pretty special shots!


I look at this photo and can't believe Carter is no longer a baby. He has grown so fast!
I am so thankful Jacque was able to capture this moment for us.
Jacque is still working on some photos so I hope to share some more soon!
Blessings,
Trish

1 comment:

  1. It was SO much fun! I can't wait till next year to load that couch into the back of Dave's truck and drive it somewhere fun! lol -even if its just the picture of you and Dave on it.

    But serioulsy, I loved doing it and your family really is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete