Thursday, August 12, 2010

Remembering

my Dad today...

Remembering the amazing father he was. He was so loving...he not only told me he loved me every day(multiple times)but he showed me he loved me in his actions. He was a man of integrity. He was honest, loyal and giving. He loved the Lord with all his heart and lived out his faith. I respected him so much and am so grateful the Lord chose him to be my father. I had him for 18 wonderful years and have so many wonderful memories. I only wish my boys could have known their grandpa. He would have been a wonderful grandfather and I know the boys would have loved him so much.
I miss you, Dad! I can't wait to see you again someday.
Love you...more...
Trish

2 comments:

  1. thinking of you today, with a new appreciation.....love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tribute to your dad, Trish. He truly was a man of integrity, and he loved the Lord. Love you!

    ReplyDelete