Thursday, July 15, 2010

Enjoying summer!

I still can't believe it is the middle of July! Where has the time gone? I love summer and am trying to savor every single moment. I feel so blessed because we have had the most beautiful weather so far and have made some wonderful memories. Here are just a few of my favorite summer things...
Fresh flowers from the Farmers Market along with a fruit crate found at an orchard...
Farm fresh fruits and vegetables...

Homemade strawberry pie fresh from the oven...

Boys playing on the slip and slide...




picking cherries...


visiting with a good friend...


pushing this huge stroller with my two favorite boys through the final day of Cherry Festival...

sunset over the West Bay just before fireworks...and of course Ethan wearing his $7 glow necklace happy as a clam...
I hope you are all savoring summer.
Blessings,
Trish














No comments:

Post a Comment