Monday, January 25, 2010

Latest finds

I have been wanting to go to Goodwill for some time and yesterday we finally went. I love farm paintings and finally found one...one that I could afford. There is a little barn in this painting across the lake and I fell in love with it when I saw it. I flipped it over and it was painted by a lady named Sue Behrens(how ironic)and she is from Michigan. The painting is titled, "Fish House" and was a whopping $3.99. I love it! Dave is going to help me repaint the frame so I will post the final product when it is finished.

My next find was a vintage Pyrex bowl. It is the faded turquoise one in the picture. This was only 99 cents :)

Anyways, this little shopping trip brought a little sunshine into my day and I thought I would share.












No comments:

Post a Comment