Friday, May 20, 2011

Our ALMOST Up North Life

Greetings, Family and Friends!


It has been quite a while since I have posted anything. Mainly because I couldn't talk about our life and all of it's new happenings until now. I am sad to say that very soon the title of this blog will be changing. I can finally announce that we are moving back "down state!" Boy, I never thought I would be saying those words!


To make a long story short, Dave will be working at his Grand Rapids branch starting June 6th! We are happy but this move is also bittersweet. We love living in Northern Michigan and especially love our friends that we have made over the past 6 and a half years. We will miss everyone here so much but know that even though we are moving, the friendships we have made will last a lifetime!


We know that God is the one in control and that He will continue to take care of us no matter where we are. We look forward to seeing what God has in store for us in Grand Rapids. Our Up North Life was amazing while it lasted and we are so thankful to the Lord for the time we did have here. We would not be the family we are if it wasn't for this time in our lives.


Much love and blessings to you all,

Trish

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see where you will land back down state!!!!! Can't wait to see you more and have our boys play together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has an amazing plan for you and your family! I am so incredibly excited for you and can't wait to see it all play out. I well know how difficult moving can be regardless of the reasons. Stay faithful as you always are to our Savior and He will not let you down! Keep praying, my prayer warrior! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete