Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Brothers

Today I took the boys to the park. We had such a great time. The weather was beautiful and the park is right across from the West Bay and there were sailboats everywhere. But, it wasn't even the weather or the Bay that caught my eye. It was the sight of two brothers who are really starting to become buddies...
They were hamming it up for the camera while we were having a little picnic.

They were thrilled because I let them each pick out a treat at Target. They wanted mini marshmallows and strawberry fruit snacks. They of course gobbled them down before they even began on their turkey shaped sandwiches :)



I caught the two of them sitting like this...I wonder what they were talking about???
Ethan and Carter...I pray that as you get older you will truly become best friends and always be there for one another. I love you with all my heart.

Happy Wednesday to you all...
Trish




1 comment:

  1. These pictures tell a beautiful story of real brother-buddy love, Trish! You captured some great shots, and you are a great mommy!

    Love, Kathie

    ReplyDelete