Friday, November 13, 2009

Indian Summer


I can't believe it is already the middle of November! The leaves are almost all down and there is a chill in the air that let's me know snow is just around the corner! This week we have been blessed with almost an Indian Summer. It has been in the 50's and 60's which is unheard of in November. Me and the boys have been trying to soak in the outdoors as much as we can; playing at the park, jumping in the leaves, and just enjoying the site of sun!
We are hoping for a gorgeous weekend too! Dave heads to Irons tomorrow to hunt and my Mom/G'ba is coming to stay with me and the boys! Ethan doesn't know...he will be SO surprised when she pulls in tonight!


Yesterday I finished our invitations to our neighborhood Christmas potluck that we are hosting. I knew I better get them out as December weekends fill fast! Just putting them together and delivering them to my neighbors got me excited for the Christmas season! Maybe even the snow :)


Blessings,

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment